Mar 8, 2009

Will You Marry Me.....


Wind was moving at a tranquilizing pace
I could sense its softening embrace
Looked at you from a distance far
Loved the way you sizzled under stars

You gave me a smile that ripped me apart
Our love seemed eternal under the moonlit sky
"Unveil the mystic countenance you have guy"

My heart pounded at a rapid pace
And i felt your magic from toe to face
Reverie of the moments spent together
Returned to me from the start and
Your mesmerizing touch allayed my heart

Moving on my knees i took your hand in mine
Easing my breath i said "Marry me and forever be mine"

7 comments:

peter said...

ohh gawd .....all symbols coming !!
some java script prblms is it :O?

Charu Sharma said...

@ peter
IS it okay now??

joie de vivre said...

no dear...yeh wedding font mein hai...change the font yaara
waise aacha likha hai..i had to paste it in word and change the font to read this...

pisku said...

Someone wrote this for you?

Its very beautiful

Unknown said...

hey........tht literally touched my heart..iam stealing this one..wowie...its lovely..

Ragpicker said...

I'll marry you charzz :) ...relax jst bull shitting .. Nice work ! Liked the poem. Small and Sweet

Dipti Malhotra said...

wow lovely! talented woman hehe... pretty good ya..