Mar 3, 2009

Sorry....


Didn’t even said you loved me,
And you hung up the phone,
I was so unlike you my love,
Guess that’s the way anger was shown.

You ran away from me,
For I said some silly things,
But baby I didn’t mean them,
They didn’t carry any meaning.

Still I know you were hurt,
And a promise is the only cure I have,
I will watch my words from next time,
This time if you could just forgive.

You own me, you have me,
I am your dazed stupid doll,

My smile belongs to you honey,
I love only you—above all.

I know I can’t undo,
Words which hit you hard,
I don’t know what else to say tonight,
I am sorry could only be the last said word.

3 comments:

Mohita Saxena said...

Hey,I was just dropping by!
Loved this one.
I even commented on the lounge,for this one.

I loved the presentation,flow and the language.

Beautiful composition!

Charu Sharma said...

@ Mohita
Thanks alot fr the appreciation..:)

Anonymous said...

wish i cud send this to sm1 n he understood it too !! lovely poem !